Summer term registration now open!
A warm welcome to Chingford Foundation School
I would like to introduce you to Chingford Foundation School - a successful co-educational Academy with Sixth Form, where we provide an excellent secondary education.
The school challenges and extends students of all abilities and prepares them to contribute positively to the communities in which they live.
Our commitment to quality, achievement and the ‘comprehensive ethos’ makes us the natural first choice of students, parents and staff who are keen to contribute to the successful development of tomorrow’s young citizens.
- 66% of Year 11 students achieved 5 or more GCSEs graded A*-C including English and Maths
- 78% of Year 11 students achieved 5 or more GCSEs graded A*-C
- 37% of Year 11 achieved the English Baccalaureate
- English: 76% A*-C with 81% of students making Expected Progress
- Maths: 71% A*-C with 65% of students making Expected Progress
- 27% of A-Level grades were A* or A, and 55% were A*-B grades
- 2 students have undergraduate places at Cambridge University after achieving a string of high grades
- Upper School Celebration of Achievements
- New for September 2015 - A Level Psychology
here to join our Alumni Community.
Click here for all the information you need to take the Schools Direct Salaried route to a rewarding career inspiring young people to fulfil their potential.