a warm Welcome to
Chingford Foundation School
I would like to introduce you to Chingford Foundation School - a successful co-educational Academy with Sixth Form, where we provide an excellent secondary education.
- 65% of Year 11 students achieved 5 or more GCSEs graded A*-C including English and Maths
- 78% of Year 11 students achieved 5 or more GCSEs graded A*-C
- 37% of Year 11 achieved the English Baccalaureate
- English: 76% A*-C with 81% of students making Expected Progress
- Maths: 71% A*-C with 65% of students making Expected Progress
- The average point score per student in Year 13 was 927.
- 27% of A-Level grades were A* or A, and 55% were A*-B grades
- 2 students have undergraduate places at Cambridge University after achieving a string of high grades
The school challenges and extends students of all abilities and prepares them to contribute positively to the communities in which they live.
Our commitment to quality, achievement and the ‘comprehensive ethos’ makes us the natural first choice of students, parents and staff who are keen to contribute to the successful development of tomorrow’s young citizens.
New: Latest NewsletterPost 16 League Tables 2013 Information
Students receive outstanding care, guidance and support. As a result, they behave well and told inspectors that they feel extremely safe at school.