Summer term registration now open!
Curriculam Day - Tuesday 7th July 2015
For more information please click here
A warm welcome to Chingford Foundation School
I would like to introduce you to Chingford Foundation School - a successful co-educational Academy with Sixth Form, where we provide an excellent secondary education.
The school challenges and extends students of all abilities and prepares them to contribute positively to the communities in which they live.
Our commitment to quality, achievement and the ‘comprehensive ethos’ makes us the natural first choice of students, parents and staff who are keen to contribute to the successful development of tomorrow’s young citizens.
- 66% of Year 11 students achieved 5 or more GCSEs graded A*-C including English and Maths
- 78% of Year 11 students achieved 5 or more GCSEs graded A*-C
- 37% of Year 11 achieved the English Baccalaureate
- English: 76% A*-C with 81% of students making Expected Progress
- Maths: 71% A*-C with 65% of students making Expected Progress
- 27% of A-Level grades were A* or A, and 55% were A*-B grades
- 2 students have undergraduate places at Cambridge University after achieving a string of high grades
- Upper School Celebration of Achievements
- New for September 2015 - A Level Psychology
Year 10 Exams Monday 29th June - Friday 3rd July
Enhancement Week!! Monday 29th June - Friday 3rd July
The Glampers will return to school between 3.30pm - 4pm depending on traffic
CFS Alumni - Are you a former student?
Would you like to support our current pupils? To join our Alumni Community click here
Thinking of a career change? Interested in Teaching? Would you like to train with us?
Click here for all the information you will need to take the Schools Direct Salaried route into a rewarding career inspiring young people to fill their potential
Please click here for the contact details of our three approved school uniform suppliers for Years 7-11
Any other local vendors claiming to sell Chingford Foundation School Uniform cannot be guaranteed to be promoting the quality, consistency and service which the school expects.